Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Infos about Terratec and Windows 2000

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tinu's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I found infos about Terratec and W2k drivers.
    In english: http://www.terratec.de/support/win20...ws2000_eng.htm

    and german: http://www.terratec.de/support/win20...ws2000_ger.htm

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bjorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2000
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Interesting!
    Have you heard anything about release dates for the Ed!son and the ASIO drivers for Windows 98?

    /bjorn

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    We also have information on the SCP at www.ews64.com (Foreign Languages page in the ScrewDrivers section) and the beta drivers on our Download Page.
    Arnoud.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member KKu's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Ok, I start today testing Win2K & Logic Audio Platinium 4.1.1...

    I will post new messages about once/day or once/two days, so U can pass same problems that I will have smile

    .KKu

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •